SwingOrama Forum Index SwingOrama
San Diego's Swing Dance Headquarters

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
need a place

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tapper-girl
Shorty George

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:24 am GMT    Post subject: need a place Reply with quote

Can you believe it! Everytime I move into a house it gets sold out from nder me!!! I must be good luck in the housing market. I am now looking for either my own place or to share a cool house with one or two people.

here is my specs. I haven't really thought about where Iwant to live. I love golden hill and work in La Jolla. let me know if you know of anything available May 5th-15 ish. Long term prefered.

thanks!

my specs
My sweet 2 year old, 22lbs cockapoo Papi and I are looking for a new home. I am the perfect roommate and have several references to back me up- anyone I have ever lived with would gladly do it again. We are looking for a room to rent in a home with a secure, fenced in yard, another dog to play with and preferably a doggie door (he is TOTALLY housed trained but its just more fun for him to go in and out and easier on me too.)

All about Eve: I am a young professional in Arts and Culture. I work, volunteer, attend events, go to the dog park and go out dancing all day and most evenings. I am an excellent and generous cook and am happy to share food, supplies etc. I am a little slow on dishes but they do get done. I like common spaces to be clean and clutter free but my room is usually chaos. I am totally laid back, quiet, responsible and respectful. My only addiction is diet coke and I may have a glass of wine with dinner.

I would like a room with a big closet or two rooms, a nice kitchen and bathtub, laundry, cable and internet and a drama free, low traffic environment. I don’t mind guests and will have some myself but I don’t want to hear the party crawl in drunk at 2am. I can afford between 500 and 800 ABP.

Thank you!

Eve and Papi

John Cooper
20's Charleston

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:11 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come move to South Pasadena!

I am looking for a room-mate.

-
"First you has Jazz!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwingOrama Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: